Integrating blockchain technology into organisational operations is challenging. The number of pilot projects emerging to take advantage of this disruptive technology is high, but the number of concepts that progress past this stage is staggeringly low. How do you ensure that you are developing a feasible concept with commercial value and set your pilot up for the highest chance of success? This interactive workshop will give participants a hands on opportunity to understand how to select use cases with greater precision and manage the organisational and process changes associated with integrating blockchain technology into business.
Key Benefits of attending this session
- Identify the key success factors for a successful pilot
- Explore the considerations and implications for blockchain projects
- Align concepts with organisational needs and capabilities to ensure higher rates of success
- Navigate change management essential to scale concepts through to production
- Understand common obstacles and barriers to the success of pilot projects
- Ensure that you are well placed to take advantage of this disruptive technology