Registration and morning coffee for all sessions is at 08:30 and sessions will conclude at 17:00. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided.
In a very short space of time, Blockchain technology became the hottest topic for industry throughout a large spectrum of different departments. But what exactly is it? How does it work? Why is it so disruptive? Don’t worry – you’re not the only one to not know it all.
This full day in-depth learning session is here to help anyone who understands that whilst everyone is talking about the potential in Blockchain technology, they personally have minimal knowledge about what it actually is. Providing a fundamental understanding of Blockchain and its uses across different public and private industries, this is the perfect introduction or refresher for anyone needing to update their knowledge.
Key Benefits of attending this session
- Get up to speed - discover Blockchain technology and its potential
- Talk the talk - learn the different terminologies associated with Blockchain
- Upgrade your knowledge - learn how Blockchain can be used in your organisation through case studies
- Be in a safe space - ask all the questions you never dared ask about Blockchain technology
Global Spokesperson & Australian Coordinator
NEM Australia Lead
In this session, attendees will be provided with a practical blueprint for bringing Blockchain to life in their own organization, equipping them with the skills to develop, implement and manage their own internal pilot project.
- Introduction to the session
- The Blockchain adoption process
- Defining the problem and opportunity
- Establishing and running a proof of concept (POC)
- Moving from POC to pilot phase
- Finalising your pilot project and moving to production
- How to engage the market and various stakeholders
- Recap and key takeaways of the session
Co-Founder & Director of Technology